Frutitas is a family-owned small business who opened the first store in 2016 in the city of Sherman, Texas. Frutitas started off with fresh and natural fruit homemade syrup snow cones at a small stand on a bazaar. A couple months later it expanded and moved to a bigger location and added more products.
Frutitas has been growing over time, and opened a second location in Winter of 2019 on Main Street in Denison, Texas.
With more than 50 items on the menu, Frutitas brought to North Texas a variety of Mexican snacks made with fresh and good quality fruit.
In Frutitas you will find fresh fruit cut to order with sweet, sour, or spicy condiments, smoothies, street corn, ice cream, snacks, and so much more! We also offer custom fresh fruit trays for any special event.
Meet Our Team
Alma Gomez • Tita is Frutitas co-owner and mom.
• She is always so caring and looking for ideas to improve our products. 🍹
• She is also the one that bakes all our delicious cakes, bread, flan (caramel custard), jello, etc! 🍰
• Frutitas is a family-owned and operated business, so besides from Tita being our mom-grandma, she is Frutitas’ mom as well. Tita makes sure we do everything right and always keep us on our toes. De ves en cuando, nos avienta la chancla 👡 si no hacemos algo bien hahaha jk pero si le dan ganas 😂
Her name is Alma, but her nickname Tita came from her grandkids when they were small and couldn’t pronounce abuelita (grandma in Spanish). 👵🏼
This lead us to why we chose the name Frutitas for our business. Most of our products are made with FRUIT 🍉 and we wanted to honor TITA, so we put it together FruTITAs which also means little fruit in Spanish! 🤯
Pablo Gomez • Pablo is Frutitas co-owner and dad
• He is also Sherman’s store manager, he’s always ready to serve you and greet you with a smile and a nice conversation
• He is our handy-man! You’ll always see him around fixing something to improve the overall look and he makes sure everything technically works and runs perfect! 🛠🧰⚙️
• Pablo is very demanding on quality of our products so he ALWAYS hand picks our base ingredients specially the fruits and vegetables to make sure they’re always fresh! 🍉
Antonio Gomez • Antonio is also Frutitas co-owner and Denison’s store manager!
• He is always looking for ways to improve our customer service, our product quality and Frutitas in general! ✨
• He is in charge of all the legal stuff (accounting, payroll, taxes, etc) 🧾
• Antonio will always go the extra mile to make sure you get exactly what you want/crave and the quality you guys deserve! ❤️ So, if you don’t know what to get ask him, he’s willing to make a whole new product to satisfy your craving 🤤
Monica Gomez • Monica is co-owner and Denison’s 2nd shift manager. She is also our photographer, graphic designer (she created our logo, our menus, flyers, etc) and she is in charge of our social media! ✨
• She’s always smiling, and she’ll always greet you with the biggest smile on her face and make you feel welcomed! 😁
• Monica is always thinking of new ideas for new products (she brought to us the ice cream rolls!) and ways to make everything look appealing to the eye 💡
• She also provides organizational ideas and she is a fundamental piece of Frutitas family! ❤️
Rosmery Cortez • Rosmery became part of Frutitas family on April 27th of 2018!! 🕙 She has been with us for a little more than 2 years now! 🙌🏼
• She is Denison’s morning shift manager. Rosmery is an essential part of our team as she ensures that everything is ready to run the whole day smoothly 🤝
• She is also the designated person for events and festivals where we participate! 🎪
• Rosmery’s contributions to our menu such as the Super Frappe and the Super Fruit are so yummy and have been a success!😋